Top Twenty Buffyverse Characters (in no particular order) | Rupert Giles
“What am I? I’m an unemployed librarian with a tendency to get knocked on the head.”
- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
ALL RIGHT, I’m tired of trying to sell this.
LET’S DO A RANDOM GIVEAWAY YAAAAAAAY.
I bought a new tablet to replace my old Wacom BAMBOO FUN (CTE-650) tablet (because I thought I had lost the pen and jumped the gun, thereby buying a new one for no reason, yay~! My malfunctioning mind is to your benefit!)
I will include the tablet drivers CD, the pen, the mouse, and the little software bundle it came with that has Photoshop Elements and some other photo-editing software (Corel Draw or something?)
DEADLINE WILL BE 31 MAY, 2013 at MIDNIGHT!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Likes will not count!
- Reblog up to 5 times—but don’t be that guy who spams your followers, please.
- I will use a number generator the night of 31st May/ morning of 1st June—AT THE DEADLINE
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond with his/her address or else another winner will be chosen.
- Oh look, since it’s a giveaway, FREE EXPEDITE SHIPPING.
- *I will ship overseas, yes, but it will not be expedited if you are not within the United States. This is not a punishment, merely a financial issue.
- You don’t have to be following me to be a participant! But, follows would be nice!
- *Note: Wacom’s site offers drivers for all of their tablets, for Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Well. Have at it.
and if any of you white people respond with “wait but I didn’t do that. that was in the past”
i need you to check your privilege
and then drink bleach if you think your hands aren’t dirty
Guilt doesn’t transfer from generation to generation. I am not magically accountable for something my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather MIGHT have done. Also;
>social justice blogger
>telling people to kill themselves
I love that there’s a blog called “this is white culture” that is solely devoted to bad things white people did, not their cultures at all. So I guess I can make a blog called “this is black culture” and post gang and crime records and that’s 100% okay. Or “this is Muslim culture” and make it all about terrorism.
But wait, you cry. Not all black people are criminals and not all Muslims are terrorists. That’s unfair! And racist!
WELL GOLLY GEE DO YOU THINK SO? Because saying that all white people are responsible for the Atlantic slave trade sounds pretty racist to me, given that, you know, that was between the African slaveholders and the British and Americans and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my ancestors, who were incredibly poor farmers and serfs from Ireland and Lithuania who had to flee to America at around the turn of the century (by which time slavery had already been abolished in the US) because they were being treated like slaves. Even if they had been living in America at the time when slavery was legal they wouldn’t have been able to afford a slave; in fact they probably would have been working with them in the fields and treated about the same, since the first slaves in America were actually white serfs. But please, tell me more about how dirty my hands are because of circumstances surrounding my birth that I could not control and continue to treat me differently based on the color of my skin without actually knowing anything about my heritage, I’m sure that isn’t racist at all!